The only thing better than living minutes away from the beach and Lincoln Park is your gorgeous apartment at 20 E. Scott. Come home to a beautiful, tree-lined street and inviting lobby, all within walking distance of some of the best dining and nightlife in Chicago. This building caters to urbanites looking for a unique, quaint boutique style building with spacious apartments in one of the most desirable locations in Chicago.
- High Speed Fiber Optic Cable & Internet
- Recycling Program
- Bike Storage
- Package Receiving Room
- 24-Hour Maintenance
- 24/7 – Customer Service Hotline
- Close To Public Transporation
- Reserved Parking
- Laundry Room
- Air Conditioning
- Smoke Free Property
Amenities & Perks
- Cat Friendly
- Multiple Cable Providers
- Multiple Internet Providers
- Walk to Shopping, Restaurants, Nightlife
- Management Office Open 7 Days
- Steps to Lake Michigan & Lincoln Park
- Close to Public Transportation
- No Pet Fees
- Resident Referral Program
- Resident Social Events
- On-site Maintenance Engineer
- Guest Parking
- Controlled Access Entry
- Dry Cleaning Service
- Newly Remodeled Kitchens and Baths
- Granite Countertops
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Designer Plank Flooring
- Decorator Painting
- Individually Controlled Air Conditioning
- Spacious Floor Plan With Large Closets
- Separate Dining Room
- Window Treatments
- Energy Efficient Appliances
Pricing displayed may factor in current concessions.
Neighborhood & Location
20 E. Scott
Chicago, Illinois 60610
Long known as the playground of the north side, the Gold Coast is transforming itself into a neighborhood full of young professionals and families who love fine dining, exciting nightlife, and an excellent selection of art and culture. Ideally located on the banks of Lake Michigan, the Gold Coast sits between the Magnificent Mile and Lincoln Park.
Chicago favorites such as Oak Street Beach, the Lincoln Park Zoo and Conservatory are all within walking distance while State Street serves as your very own backyard. This street is brimming with five-star restaurants, wine bars, and cocktail lounges aplenty. The food scene in the Gold Coast is one of the reasons Chicago has such a stellar reputation as a world-class restaurant city.
Trains: Red Line 0.2 Miles, Brown and Purple Lines 0.7 Miles, Pink, Blue, Orange and Green Lines 1.3 Miles
Buses: 36 Broadway, 70 Division, 22 Clark, 151 Sheridan
Parking: Resident parking available on site.
Bicycles: Bicycle storage is available for residents in the building.