One of the biggest complaints I hear from people about working out is the expense of belonging to a gym. Well, here at PPM we’ve decided to do something about it.
The health and wellness of our residents is one of our top priorities so (in addition to providing free gym facilities in many of our buildings) we have teamed up with XSport Fitness to provide you the opportunity to join this amazing gym for unheard of prices.
• PPM will cover your enrollment fee and the cost is only $35/month exclusively through PPM.
• Not only that, but we’re also able to offer personal training sessions as low as $45 each.
In order to help residents sign up and answer questions about the gym, the offer, or anything you can think of, XSport will be available at PPM buildings on the following dates:
• December 18: 4pm to 7pm at 1000 N. LaSalle
• December 19: 4pm to 7pm at 1133 Dearborn
• December 20: 8am to 11am at 1111 Dearborn
• December 22: 4pm to 7pm at 1000 N. LaSalle
• December 23: 4pm to 7pm at 1120 N. LaSalle
• December 27: 8am to 11am at 1330 Dearborn
• December 29: 4pm to 7pm 55 Chestnut
• December 30: ALL DAY EVENT AT XSPORT PIPERS ALLEY
We’re giving you the opportunity to sign up with these discounted prices before the New Year so that you can beat the New Year rush and start your workout goals early. Keep in mind that another reason XSport is so great is that they are open 24/7, 365 days a year! Their open schedule and multiple locations make this a great gym for before and after work gym sessions.
We are right in the middle of the holidays, which means that eating has probably replaced most of our workout routines. Indulging in the holidays is not always a bad thing – but that doesn’t mean you have to give up working out! Look at it this way, the extra workouts mean extra cookies.
Stop by one of the many XSport events or contact Josh at 312.545.3162 or Josh.Krish@xsportfitness.com for additional information.