Kara Lozanovski, professional dancer and resident at our 1111 N. Dearborn building, earned infamy through her backflips at our Pool Party last year. I caught up with Kara to see what she thought of her building and to find out a little more about what makes her move. Below are my questions along with her responses.
1. What is your favorite word? “Special” or “Fancy”
3. What turns you on? CONFIDENCE.
4. What turns you off? Someone who is arrogant and cocky. Yuck!
7. What is your favorite curse word? Well, I hate to curse, and I rarely do it, but if I HAD to choose, it would be “b****”
8. What profession other than yours would you like to attempt? I’d love to be a movie star.
9. What profession would you not like to do? Financial advising.
When I asked Kara her thoughts on her building and neighborhood, she told me she loves living in the heart of the city and her proximity to the places she likes to go. She went on to talk about her amazing neighbors, all of which are fun and friendly. And lastly, she told me that what really sells her on the building…is the pool.