The contest is simple. We want your original ideas on a great T-shirt that represents PPM. No idea is too kooky, cornball, or crazy. Whether you’re the next Picasso or make the best kitchen refrigerator art this side of Lake Michigan, we want to see what you’ve got. Designs can be simple, extravagant, or anything in between. Submit it all. We only have one requirement – Your design has to be fun.
Here’s what you can win:
$1000 (1st place)
$750 (2nd place)
$500 (3rd place)
Other Important Info
Remember to tell all of your friends because THEIR VOTES COUNT! Winners will be chosen by a combination of staff input and Facebook votes.
Also, if you’d like to use PPM’s logo in your design, we don’t mind. You can get it by clicking HERE.
Rules & Regulations:
1. Design submissions will be taken until September 15, 2011.
2. Once submitted, PPM holds the rights to use the design however it sees fit.
3. You must have creative license for all content. Well, except the PPM logo, but we’ll let you use it anyway.
4. Design cannot defame any person or company name.
5. There is no limit on number of entries. The more you submit, the better your chances!
1. Email your design(s) to email@example.com
2. If you have other submission questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line: T-Shirt Contest Questions
Be Creative, Have Fun & Show Us What You Got!