What you will be working on:
- Manage company presence on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest, Instagram, etc.
- Blog posts + infographics
- Developing promotions, contests, polls, etc. for growing social media follower base
- Monitor/track social media trends/tools/applications
- Create and maintain a social media editorial calendar and posting schedule
- Manage the social media campaign in a highly active way, including actively searching for new content, news worthy stories, images, and more. Because the position requires an extensive amount of content writing, excellent verbal and written communication skills are a must.
The ideal candidate:
- Has experience leading social media programs for a business
- Can integrate social features into website
- Has experience growing/leveraging a social media following by using contests/polls/promotions/ads surveys/referral programs
Desired Skills & Experience
- Must show an existing presence in social networking, including Twitter, Blogging, Pinterest, Youtube, Facebook etc.
- Good communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Solid writing skills
- Top-notch social skills
- You have written content for and managed a blog
- Must have links to social media accounts that you manage
- Must show examples of social media campaigns (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Blog, Pinterest, Instagram, etc.)
It is imperative that the applicant have exceptional organizational skills and the ability to self-motivate. If you possess all of the above, send over your links and your resume.
Where to send your resume