Halloween Candy Bark is the most delicious way to enjoy your leftover Halloween candy. It’s spooky good.
Halloween Candy Bark
2 bags candy melts (White or milk chocolate)
Assorted candy (we used Reeses Cups & M&Ms, but feel free to mix it up)
1. Crush or cut Oreos and pretzels into bit-sized pieces.
2. Heat candy melts in double burner over stove top. Stir constantly until melted. Remove from heat.
3. Pour onto a baking sheet covered with parchment paper or tin foil. Spread evenly.
4. Sprinkle pretzels, candy, and Oreos onto the sheet. Top with sprinkles if desired.
5. Refrigerate for one hour.
5. Cut or break candy into pieces.
Serve and enjoy! Pairs well with our Pumpkin Spice White Russian