When fall begins, we take out our warm clothes and begin to crave heartier food that is comforting and warm. Crock pot recipes are perfect for people with busy schedules. You can get everything ready in the crock pot in the
morning and then walk in the door in the evening to a wonderful home cooked meal.
This easy, popular slow cooker pot roast is made with only 4 ingredients plus the water! Use a good lean beef chuck roast in this recipe, or look for a cut of beef with “pot roast” on the label.
- one beef pot roast of your choice
- 1 box, (2 envelopes) Lipton Onion Soup Mix
- baby carrots
- new potatoes
- 2 cups water
Place beef pot roast in crock pot and sprinkle with Lipton onion soup mix. Add carrots and new potatoes. Pour water over pot roast. Cook on low 8 to 10 hrs or until tender.
Thicken the gravy with a little flour or cornstarch which has been mixed with cold water. When you get home, all you need to do is fix a salad and dinner is done.
- Crock Pot Chicken W/ Black Beans and Cream Cheese…yum!
- 4 -5 boneless chicken breasts
- 1 (15 1/2 ounce) can black beans
- 1 (15 ounce) can corn
- 1 (15 ounce) jar salsa, any kind
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- Take 4-5 frozen, yes, frozen, boneless chicken breasts put into crock pot.
- Add 1 can of black beans, drained, 1 jar of salsa, 1 can of corn drained.
- Keep in crock pot on high for about 4-5 hours or until chicken is cooked.
- Add 1 package of cream cheese (just throw it on top!) and let sit for about 1/2 hour.
You’re all done! Enjoy!