Besides baking, crafting is one of our favorite holiday pastimes. This DIY cinnamon stick candle holder is an easy, fun, and functional holiday craft to make tonight. Keep it for yourself as a festive decoration that’ll make your space smell spicy-sweet, or gift it to a loved one. Here’s a step-by-step guide to making your own.
- Pillar candle (we recommend choosing a holiday scent and color)
- Hot glue gun
- Bundle of large cinnamon sticks
DIY Cinnamon Stick Candle Holder Instructions:
- Begin by applying a dab of glue along a cinnamon stick.
- Next, apply the cinnamon stick to the candle. Repeat until you’ve covered the candle.
- Tie a ribbon around the candle for a festive touch — and to keep everything in place.
- Spruce it up with some seasonal extras like winter berries, pine cones, or evergreen sprigs.
Check out some of our other holiday posts below: