Thanksgiving is approaching! If you’re staying in town this holiday season, here are a few happenings going on in your beautiful City of Chicago.
Are you an avid runner? On Thursday November, 26th, the 38th Annual Turkey Day 5K is the word. Bring the whole family, dress warm, or dress for the run! Runners, Joggers, and walkers are in for some holiday fun. There is a turkey tailgate zone with, turkey bowling, football throw, and a good old-fashioned corn-hole toss. You can also bring two cans to donate, ensuring that no Chicagoan goes hungry during the holidays.
The McDonald’s Thanksgiving Parade
The parade takes place on the morning of November, 26th at 8am. The parade begins at Congress Blvd, and moves north to Randolph St.
There are several restaurants in Chicago that will be providing a Thanksgiving-centric menu!
• Beatrix – 519 N Clark St. (River North)
• Bub City – 435 N Clark St (River North)
• Devon Seafood Grill – 39 E Chicago Ave (River North)
• Shaw’s Crab House – 21 E Hubbard St (River North)
• Nico Osteria – 1015 N Rush St (River North)
• Weber Grill – The Shops at North Bridge, 539 N State St (River North)
• Wildfire – 159 W Erie St (River North)
Make sure to check out our latest blog on Chicago Holiday Activities you should be enjoying in the coming month!